Re: [LAU] which audio synthesis environment?

From: michael noble <looplog@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 14 2009 - 03:53:34 EEST

The other plus side would seem to be tighter integration with a hosts
parameter modulation, though this could be ameliorated by using a ladspa
plugin that outputs osc, such as the ladosc plugins, to send control signals
to your synthesis environment.

Also not mentioned in this thread is that the CLAM network prototyper is
able to build ladpsa plugins and is, as far as I know, quite far along the
path of being able to build vsts. Given its integration of faust and the
versatility of its graphical environment, I would think it a viable
candidate. It is actively developed, but the last stable release was over a
year ago now.

-michael