Re: [LAU] As promised!

From: Norval Watson <norv2001@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 14 2009 - 05:54:00 EEST

 Hi Will,
That's a nice song with a nice melody and vocals - if you're up for a critical comment, maybe a little too nice?
The synth pad is a bit lush for a mournful song. Sparse would be better. And I'd be playing with the EQ on the voice to bring up the low-mids and cut down on the nasal higher tones.
Maybe cut one verse, and throw in a bridge to suggest a wistful look out the window...
But I liked it!
Cheers
Norv