Re: [LAU] Musical Score Editors - some advice for beginners

From: Werner Schweer <ws@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 24 2009 - 19:34:08 EEST

The latest "stable" MuseScore release is 0.9.5. There are also precompiled
prereleases for some systems and an nightly build for all who want to track
bug fixes etc.

http://www.musescore.org/en/download

An explanation of the difference between the build can be found at:

http://www.musescore.org/en/handbook/comparison-stable-prerelease-and-nightly-
builds

Am Donnerstag 24 September 2009 17:33:33 schrieben Sie: