Re: [LAU] Musical Score Editors - some advice for beginners

From: Werner Schweer <ws@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 24 2009 - 19:34:35 EEST

The main purpose of MuseScore is to produce printed scores. Using external
synthesizers is on the wish list but has low priority. The plan is to remove
the current alsa midi output and replace it with JACK midi.
MuseScore is a cross platform application available for Linux, Windows and Mac
which complicates things a little bit.

If alsa midi output does not work, you can export your score to midi and use
an external midiplayer/sequencer.

Am Donnerstag 24 September 2009 18:01:10 schrieben Sie: