Re: [LAU] some live tracks - need some advice

From: Eric Steinberg <eric.steinberg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 30 2009 - 17:33:02 EEST

I find it a little ironic that you're covering Jack Bruce (et al) and you
think your bass is too out front....this is a great performance. Don't
change a thing! As a fellow bassologist, I really like hearing you dig in.
 Are you a finger player or a picker? You really oughta get the other
fellows to do that harmony at the end....