Re: [LAU] Roland RD-700SX Editor?

From: Peter Geirnaert <peter.geirnaert@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 06 2009 - 23:36:57 EEST

Josh Lawrence wrote:

> Hello list,

Hi!

> I've owned a Roland RD-700SX for some time now, but unfortunately
> Roland does not include any sort of editor for producing setups on
> this keyboard. I thought it might be a good idea to ping the group
> and see if there exists any open source application that can do this?
> Lots of Googling hasn't come up with anything...

Be welcome in the newest generation of JSynthLib
<http://www.jsynthlib.org>developers, we need you!

I started writing an editor for Roland SPD-11 <http://spd-11.wikispaces.com>,
it's almost finished actually, but it's hard to find the last bits of
time/motivation. (PureData is so interesting and might be cool to replace
JSynthLib)

To help myself and future writers of a driver, I've also written a lot on
JSynthLib.wikispaces.com, be welcome to join and add anything if you
can/want.

> Thanks all,
>
> Josh

You're welcome ;-)