Re: [LAU] Two (free) albums (free) tracks available on archive.org

From: david <gnome@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 08 2009 - 11:12:21 EEST

Interesting, I successfully downloaded track 49 from De la Persistance
de La Mythologie Chottienne ... but when I tried to download track 50, I
just got track 49 again ... Ah, I see. The links for tracks 49 and 50
both go to the same place. The one identified as track 51 actually links
to track 50. I got to download track 54 by copying the link, pasting it
into browser address bar, and changing id=41214 to id=41215, and track
55 using id=41216. No, 41216 seems to be from a different CD ...

You might want to fix that ...

--
David
gnome@email-addr-hidden