Re: [LAU] Live CDs

From: Ricardus Vincente <wizardofgosz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 09 2009 - 00:14:26 EEST

On Thu, 2009-10-08 at 16:59 -0400, Michael Leckey wrote:

Sadly though, the linux community still has many people who scream RTFM
when people ask for help.

I made a simple inquiry in the #ardour channel a few months ago, and one
user who shall remain nameless felt it necessary to open up a private
chat window to be a miserable SOB and belittle me (and someone else that
I know) about our lack of knowledge in this one area. Not cool.

Ricardus...