Re: [LAU] yet another yoshimi bug fix, -> 0.022

From: cal <cal@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 13 2009 - 16:02:56 EEST

That was ugly. Bank management is now somewhat improved. But wait, there's more.
I've previously mentioned the "three tries for mutex" theory. Yesterday I noticed
that it was actually disabled. I'm a little surprised at how well the little beast
has performed while demanding the lock in the process callback :-). It's been that
way for a week or two. Enabling it again looks mildly interesting. From what I'm
seeing, it looks like the main source of missed locks is control/file actions.
Perchance we'll see less xruns in those situations now. But expect anything.

0.022 more bank management fixes
<http://www.graggrag.com/?q=yoshimi>

cheers, Cal