Re: [LAU] yet another yoshimi bug fix, -> 0.022

From: Peter Nelson <peter@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 13 2009 - 22:02:09 EEST

On Wed, 2009-10-14 at 00:02 +1100, cal wrote:

> 0.022 more bank management fixes
> <http://www.graggrag.com/?q=yoshimi>
>
> cheers, Cal

For a while, having multiple banks of the same name has not worked
properly. Originally there would be numbered duplicates shown in the
list, but now (I don't know which exact version) only one is shown. This
probably wouldn't be a problem, but the actual bank selected is
different to the name selected in the list, as if it is going by the
list-with-duplicates.

Another issue I've found is that the pitch-bend controller is offset by
some pitch. Sending a pitch bend of 0 results in a pitch one whole-note
higher than it should be.

Good work though...

Peter.