Re: [LAU] setting up a Behringer BCF2000 for use with ardour

From: becks <becks@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 19 2009 - 21:32:18 EEST

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 7:28 PM, Peter Geirnaert
<peter.geirnaert@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Here's how it works for me and my BCR:
> In QJackctl, my connections are like this:
> Alsa tab:
> BCR2000 MIDI 1 -> Ardour control

btw, i have a question:
the BCF doesn't have touch sensitivity, so i can write automations,
and i can play back automations (with midi feedback). but "touch" mode
don't works (just a missing BCF functionality)

how i can send "touch signal" ? it' s a standard midi message? any workarounds?
can i use my bcf in play mode, and then send this message to switch
from "play" to "touch", and then again from "touch" to "play"?

thanks!