Re: [LAU] A bright sparkly little tune from me

From: Garry Ogle <garry.ogle@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 26 2009 - 00:37:38 EET

Folderol wrote:

> I defy anyone to be miserable after hearing this!

The ice melted, the shadows receded, and a smile lit up my twisted face! :-)
A bright sparkly little tune indeed. Nice one, Will.

I think this came up before, but whenever I listen to one of your tunes
I can almost see the accompanying video. I'm not quite sure why, but I
find your music - how can I put it - cinematically suggestive.
Do you write with visual ideas in mind?