[LAU] Anticipating - a new song from Meditera Production

From: Viktor Mastoridis <viktor@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 27 2009 - 12:15:33 EET

Well, it's the season of music presenting I guess, so here's my bit:

http://mastoridis.co.uk/temp/linux/Anticipating.ogg

Anticipating a simple tune with a few challenges set.

1. To make a v simple chord progression interesting for 3 mins
2. To start the collaboration with Richard Miles. Richard is a colleague of
mine and a science teacher. Last year he discovered his amazing talent for
poetry and already wrote 15 samizdat (self-published) poetry books. I sent
him the basic idea, and he returned the lyrics, basically;-]
3. To further learn the art of final production on Linux Audio. This time
using the wonderful Linux DSP suite on AVLinux - particulary the Valve
Compressor and the Graphic Eq while mastering. The vocals and bouzouki use
the Linux DSP Reverb as well.

Critical comments (deserved) and praises (undeserved) are welcomed.

--
Viktor Mastoridis
Music-o-Graph