Re: [LAU] Anticipating - a new song from Meditera Production

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Tue Oct 27 2009 - 13:23:21 EET

Hello Viktor!
   This is brilliant! I love it. The sound choice is very nice and fitting, the
mix is good and balanced.
   the volcals are good, they are very straight and characteristic. Not quite
the raggae flair, not quite the usual pop character in the voice, something in
between and a little to the side. :-)
   Of course the Bouzouki is very well played. At least to my ears. I liked the
solo, fitting.
   Only one thing got my personal attention for disturbance: The base drum. It
is so hard and prominent, it doesn't mix in with the rest. But that's just me
the drum fetishist. :-)
   Thanks for sharing this!
   Kind regards
           Julien