Re: [LAU] Aeolus startup problem (was Prog rock instrumental)

From: Q <lists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 30 2009 - 05:05:00 EET

drew Roberts wrote:
> On Thursday 29 October 2009 19:21:22 Q wrote:
> I had a 74 TR6 as my first car. Bought used in about 78 iirc. I loved that
> car. I did put in a better sound system and recaro seats though. Oh and a
> roll bar.
>
> drew

My 73 Spitfire was my first proper car (I don't count my sister's
cast-off Fiat I owned for 9 months before that). It now has a 2.5 litre
straight six in it, basically a TR6 engine without the petrol injection.
Original seats but a Cowon iAudio A3 playing prog-rock FLACs through a
modern CD player. Can't hear the music for the damn loud sports exhaust,
but who cares!

I must sample it and use it in a track some day, but Green Spitfire
doesn't have quite the same ring to it as Red Barchetta...