[LAU] Adding music to a avi video clip (Blender)

From: lanas <lanas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 30 2009 - 11:18:47 EET

All,

  Our youngest son is experimenting with Blender and producing short
video clips. To which I'd like to add some music. I would not have
the time to get into Blender and explore the options of adding music
natively in Blender, so I'd like to work with end-product avi clips.

  What are then the ways to add music to a video clip ? How could I
sync a few Ardour tracks to a playing video clip and have the result
recorded as a new video clip ?

Thanks for any ideas/suggestions/hints.

Cheers.