Re: [LAU] Adding music to a avi video clip (Blender)

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Oct 31 2009 - 05:28:04 EET

> All,
>
> Our youngest son is experimenting with Blender and producing short
> video clips. To which I'd like to add some music. I would not have
> the time to get into Blender and explore the options of adding music
> natively in Blender, so I'd like to work with end-product avi clips.
>
> What are then the ways to add music to a video clip ? How could I
> sync a few Ardour tracks to a playing video clip and have the result
> recorded as a new video clip ?
>
> Thanks for any ideas/suggestions/hints.
>
> Cheers.

There is a way to do this internally with blender. However IIUC, it is
only possible to add an existing track rather than edit a session and
mix it together.

http://www.bijanhemati.com/news_31_How-to-Render-Audio-in-Blender.html

Has a video tutorial which explains everything.

Cheers.

Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd