Re: [LAU] DVDs and Ubuntu 9.10

From: Bob van der Poel <bob@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 01 2009 - 02:43:13 EET

Funny!!! I've never had success with xine in the past ... so didn't
bother with it :)

But, I just tried it and guess what ... seems to be working just fine.

I ran from a terminal and do get a lot of messages like this:

*** libdvdread: CHECK_VALUE failed in nav_read.c:356 ***
*** for dsi->dsi_gi.zero1 == 0 ***

Does that mean anything?

I've checked the log files and haven't found anything there. But, if
xine works that's great. Thanks for the suggestion.

--
**** Listen to my CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob@email-addr-hidden