Re: [LAU] I Flying - new instrumental

From: Oleg Ivanenko <oivanenko@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 01 2009 - 16:01:39 EET

Dave, thank you very much for your opinions and proposals.

About "flute/piccolo/whistle instrument" - it was cheap made-in-china
recorder and may be it was some lightweight for this piece, but I try
to learn for play on this instrument and try to understand it's
applicability in future pieces.

About coda - ooh... You pretty right. I producing/performing this
piece and anything else from December, 2007(personal troubles, life
changes and so on) and I just feel done up. I must pass it on.

How do You thinking I should to change "dynamics/balance"?

--
Truly yours, Oleg Ivanenko aka Ash
[if it wasn't so sad, it would be funny]