Re: [LAU] I Flying - new instrumental

From: Oleg Ivanenko <oivanenko@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 01 2009 - 16:31:45 EET

Hi, Julien! Many thanks for opinion.

What kind of solo sound You visualize in this piece? Can You provide
info about similar band/song?

 About drums -- thanks, I should think over your proposals. Drums was
made in Hydrogen, so any changes is possible :)

Thank you once more for good words about my work.

--
Truly yours, Oleg Ivanenko aka Ash
[if it wasn't so sad, it would be funny]