Re: [LAU] What kind of sample(er)s etc for classical music

From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 02 2009 - 07:18:01 EET

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 4:16 PM, Mark Knecht <markknecht@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
<SNIP>
I use Windows for Windows apps. I use Linux for Linux apps.
<SNIP>

While I don't use Wine I know that others here do, and in this area I
believe Geoff Beasley was, in the past, successfully using Kontakt
under Wine. Geoff isn't quite as active here as he used to be (heck -
neither am I) but maybe he'll read this and comment, or maybe one of
you will Kontakt him directly to find out about the current status of
this NI product running on Linux.

HTH,
Mark