[LAU] New Music: My Foolish Heart

From: Josh Lawrence <hardbop200@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Nov 04 2009 - 06:11:46 EET

Hey List,

It's my best friend and drummer's birthday tomorrow, and he loves the
Victor Young ballad My Foolish Heart, so I recorded it for him.

It's a very humble (read: poor) version of what Bill Evans did. Fans
of Evans will note that I dared not attempt the first part of the tune
in A with a modulation to Bb, I just stayed in Bb for the whole ride.
(Atte I hear you now - "Cheater!!!" :)

I'll spare you the blogspam this time, as most of the post is just
words about my friend.

Actual Link:

http://www.hardbop200.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/my-foolish-heart.ogg

Recorded in Ardour and literally saturated with reverb from the Calf
Plugins. I hope you enjoy!

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com