Re: [LAU] What kind of sample(er)s etc for classical music

From: Jostein Chr. Andersen <jostein@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Nov 04 2009 - 18:02:45 EET

söndag november 1 2009 21.37.15 skrev Lorenzo:
> I'de like to have some info/pointers on samples for classical music
> (especially orchestra) in the situations when one has to provide a
> 'virtual' performance.

I have bought Giga samples from Dan Dean and Big Fish Audio and are very happy
with them, but have not tried the strings (are planning to buy London Solo
Strings in Gig-format). Here are the links (and listen to the samples, sounds
really good!):

  Big Fish Audio, London Solo Strings:
    http://www.bigfishaudio.com/4DCGI/detail.html?845

  Dan Dean, Solo Strings: