Re: [LAU] UA-101

From: Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 23 2009 - 17:08:03 EET

Well, what I do know is that the card has in default (advanced?) mode
exhibited predictably periodic clicks during playback through both Jack and
ALSA. This has made me look for a solution in the first place. So, what I am
not sure I understood from your reply is whether the code you forwarded
addresses that as well or only recognition of the soundcard in normal mode
(or both)?

I'll let you know of the results as soon as I have this thing patched.

Please advise.

Ico