[LAU] calf plugins/calf jack host - midi channel

From: Josh Lawrence <hardbop200@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 26 2009 - 05:58:33 EET

hi list,

been jamming on my netbook tonight. I'm running seq24 via a2jmidid
into the calf jack host...everything is great when just outputting to
one plugin (say, monosynth), but now I'm ready to add a new pattern
playing to a new plugin in the rack (say, organ) and it just keeps
playing to the 1st plugin.

I need to be able to either (a) specify what midi channel those
plugins are talking on (couldn't find it), or (b) have multiple MIDI
through instances (provided by a2jmidid) to connect to so I can have
multitimbral operation.

does this make sense? words fail me... :)

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com