Re: [LAU] Cooking with Gas

From: Gwenhwyfaer <gwenhwyfaer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 01 2009 - 16:37:15 EET

On 01/12/2009, david <gnome@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Folderol wrote:
>
>> This is a set of ZynAddSubFX tutorials produced by the man himself.
>>
>> I can recommend them all, and be prepared to be amazed :O
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/user/zynaddsubfx
>
> Too bad they're not a format that can be kept handy and readily referred
> to as desired - like text? Oh, that's right, nobody knows how to read
> anymore.
>
> ;-)

I'm so glad I'm not the only person who gets annoyed by this! It's
particularly awkward for me; I'm forever hearing about how "the video
generation" doesn't have the attention span to read any more, but
frankly I don't have the attention span to watch a lecture - give me a
good essay that I can come back to once I start to get twitchy any
day!