Re: [LAU] Music made with linux - Den yndigste rose er funden

From: Josh Lawrence <hardbop200@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 01 2009 - 19:26:50 EET

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 9:14 AM, Atte André Jensen
<atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Today is 1st sunday of advent, and to celebrate that I uploaded a piece
> of (not your average) christmas music in the Modlys player:

hey Atte,

I really liked this. what instrument was used for the solo?
harmonium? it was really nice. I really liked the way that the solo
slipped "out" for just a couple of notes, then back in, very tasty.

renoise for everything?

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com