Re: [LAU] Music made with linux - Den yndigste rose er funden

From: Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 30 2009 - 22:16:31 EET

Johannes Mario Ringheim wrote:

> Nice work.
>
> I love how the tune switches at 0:53.

:-)

> On a more critical, subjective note I'd say that the reverb could have
> been a bit warmer, and there could have been more of it on the vocals.

You might be right. It's a delicate balance, since I want the hi freq
sicle (which is why there's a HP filter on the reverb), and the delays
of the s'es tend to disturb the main vocal. I probably should setup a
more elaborate DSP chain to fix this, but for now I lowered the cutoff
freq of the HP filter and zeroed the resonance, to bring out more warmth
in the reverb. It's better now, I think.

--
Atte
http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk