Re: [LAU] Command line to combine stereo WAV into 4-channel WAV?

From: Lorenzo <lsutton@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 02 2009 - 09:28:26 EET

I'm sure some SoX (http://sox.sourceforge.net/Main/HomePage) sorcery can
do it.
Quoting from the SoX documentation, under 'Input File Combining':
[...] f the `merge' combining method is selected, then two or more input
files must be given and will be merged together to form the output file.
The number of channels in each input file need not be the same. A merged
audio file comprises all of the channels from all of the input files; [...]

Bests,
Lorenzo