[LAU] In the midst of all these real musicians

From: david <gnome@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 02 2009 - 10:11:47 EET

this one who used to be a real musician pokes up an eye and asks for
thoughts about this little recording of fooling around with one of Zyn's
canned instruments.

http://www.clanjones.org/david/01_The_Stately_Arrival_of_the_Sunrise.mp3

I didn't really think I'd like it much, so I only fired up jack_capture
and recorded it. So whatever combination of keys and sustain pedal
actually produced the sounds went unrecorded :-(.

Recorded to WAV in jack_capture, imported into Audacity to trim unneeded
silence at each end, then exported to MP3 because the silly RealOne
player on my PDA only recognizes MP3s.

--
David
gnome@email-addr-hidden