[LAU] Ubuntustudio question

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 03 2009 - 13:38:35 EET

Greetings,

Hopefully this isn't OT for this list, but my account at UStudio is
screwed up and I can't log in there.

Anyway, a simple (?) question: How can I restore the UStudio theme to
the top and bottom menubars ? IIRC I deleted a package yesterday and had
to delete the ubuntustudio-audio metapackage. That might have messed
things up, but reinstalling that package is not possible now, I have too
many custom-built apps that would be overwritten by the package. I've
reinstalled all the theme-related ustudio packages, got no joy on the
menubars. Incidentally the icon in the top left-corner of the display is
now the default Ubuntu icon, not the nice UStudio icon.

The default Jaunty theme on the menubars is just god-awful. It's got to
go. So how do I get it gone ?

Best,

dp