Re: [LAU] Ubuntustudio question

From: Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 03 2009 - 17:07:22 EET

> > If you are using gnome isn't it just right click->properties?
> >

> Thanks, Patrick, but still no joy. Yes, you can change the appearance of
> the menubars through the properties but they are not restored to the
> UStudio default appearance.
>
> A number of icons disappeared too, including my volume control applet
> and the Internet connection icon.
>
> Best,
>
> dp

Check that your panels are not using custom settings. what Patrick said, in
the properties->background see if you don't have "solid color" selected as
opposed to "None (use system theme)" as that will override theme settings.

Another thought is simply relogging in and/or killing and reloading
gnome-panel (stranger things have happened to me so it is worth a try).

Best wishes,

Ico