Re: [LAU] Ubuntustudio question

From: Bjoern Lindig <bjoern.lindig@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 03 2009 - 17:02:20 EET

Hi David,

try removing the file ~/.gconf/apps/gnome-settings/gnome-panel/%gconf.xml.
After logging out and logging into your users-account again the default
settings should be restored. (I did not try this, so keep a copy of the file
somewhere else, where you can easily find it).

Bon chance ;)

Bjoern

P.s. try to consult man gnome-panel. There should be some information about
the configuration-files too.