Re: [LAU] [Consortium] First L2Ork track now available

From: Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 09 2009 - 05:49:50 EET

> Ico,
>
> Congrats on this great accomplishment! Sounds like you have much to
> be proud of.

Many thanks for your kind words, Josh. I don't know if "proud" is the right word. After all, none of this would've been possible without the existence of Linux and Linux audio communities. If anything, what would really make me happy is if you guys somehow found whatever we have to offer back to the community helpful/useful. Call me a dreamer, but just maybe one day we may have more L2Orks all across the Globe performing a growing opus of pieces and/or touring around just like traditional ensembles do. Now, that would be really cool :-)

Best wishes,

Ico