[LAU] Flash problem

From: Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 10 2009 - 01:25:37 EET

I've finally got around to thinking about upgrading my website,
so thought it would be a good idea to have an embedded player as well as
the download options. Well it seems that the only more-or-less universal
players are all flash players.

Not wonderful but I guess I can live with it. There were three that
looked quite reasonable and easy to configure, and the all seem to work
well enough, baring one problem.

None of them has a transparent background - although the all claim to
have the option :(

I've tried all the various suggestions on different sites, but
steadfastly get a white background. I'm only able to try this out with
firefox at them moment, so I don't know if that's behaving strangely.

Anyone else come across this problem and found a way round it, or,
better still, anyone know of another plugin that will work on the
majority of browsers?

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk