[LAU] tuning midi to alternative temperaments

From: Rustom Mody <rustompmody@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 22 2009 - 07:51:30 EET

Hi

I have a piano (I am not sure what to call a touch sensitive 7-octave
Casio) that has 7 tunings: Equal, Just, Werckmeister-III and so on.
I try always to fit my music to the best possible temperament.

I am also a linux user -- recently started using the excellent nted
software to write up music.

So the question: How does one specify alternative temperaments to timidity?

My OS(s): Desktop running debian-lenny, Laptop running ubuntu 8.4 (hardy)

Rustom

PS I am new to this list: If this question is inappropriate for this
list please tell me :-)