Re: [LAU] And now... Beatrix + Aliki + JCONV = Muuaahahahaha!

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 25 2009 - 14:54:52 EET

Ken Restivo wrote:
> My B3 now fits in a backpack, along with a 1923 Steinway grand piano, not to mention a Fender Rhodes suitcase 73 and a Rhodes 88 stage. I can take all this on a bike, to the beach, or hiking in the hills.

When I was on the road in the late 80s our keyboardist played a rig made
up of a B3, a Rhodes, an Arp string synthesizer, and MiniMoog. I'm not
sure any part of that rig would fit in a backpack. We manouvered that B3
around corners and into spots you wouldn't have believed could
accommodate the thing. I hated moving it, but the sound was just tout
sweet.

I don't know for sure that God plays a B3, but I have it on good
authority that he keeps Jimmy Smith on call.

Best,

dp