[LAU] audio collage?

From: Josh Lawrence <hardbop200@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 04 2010 - 18:29:09 EET

hi everybody!

my friends and I have started a mix tape club. basically, we dump
everything we are listening to on a CD and hand it out to all of our
friends. I'm 4 days late on the december deadline, and need to get
something in quick.

I've got all my tracks, but I'd really like to do something...errm,
strange with them. I read a post on reddit.com that feh can be used
to create collages of images:

http://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/akudo/feh_create_random_art_from_the_cli/

is there an audio application that can make audio collages from audio
files? I understand that the end result would be somewhat strange,
and you might only get 1 out of 10 results that would be considered
listenable, but it might be fun to try anyway.

any ideas?

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com