Re: [LAU] How to do a list reply? (was: Linux audio app design: The nature of xruns)

From: Bob van der Poel <bob@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 07 2010 - 01:35:13 EET

> If you've never received a potentially embarrassing personal email
> inadvertently via a public mailing list, you clearly haven't been
> around for as long as...
>
> Hey -- hang on -- you've been around for ages!

Shhh... you're giving away my age :)

But, seriously (as well) I think the biggest problem with all this is
that just about every mailing list I subscribe to uses a different
reply format. Some are like this one, others give a reply to the list
and the poster, and others are just a mystery.

And getting everyone to agree is probably not going to happen :)

So, probably best to leave well enough alone.

As far as getting/sending inappropriate mail .... naw, never happened to me :)

--
**** Listen to my CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob@email-addr-hidden