[LAU] nted windows equivalent

From: Rustom Mody <rustompmody@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 11 2010 - 14:04:37 EET

Hi folks

I had my demo recently -- used nted with ubuntu karmic. [Had to
upgrade from hardy to karmic for the demo because earlier X versions
would not project -- but thats another story]. It was a huge success
as far as I can see to the extent that other schedules were cancelled
so that I could teach more singing to the group. So thanks to people
on this list and of course to Joerg for nted.

So now the question: Some of the folks there asked me: Did you write
this software?
I laughed: Use nted -- for that you need to use linux.
Could I give a more helpful answer? Whats the nearest windows
equivalent of nted?
I told them the nearest I know is Cubase...

Thanks

Rustom