Re: [LAU] nted windows equivalent

From: Fritz Meissner <meissner.fritz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 11 2010 - 16:23:59 EET

2010/1/11 Rustom Mody <rustompmody@email-addr-hidden>:

> Could I give a more helpful answer?  Whats the nearest windows
> equivalent of nted?
> I told them the nearest I know is Cubase...

I don't know of any free software, but the two biggies in Windows
notation are Finale and Sibelius. Makemusic (the company behind
Finale) also offer various reduced versions which are file compatible
with Finale but have reduced capabilities. I'm not familiar with nted,
but a quick look at it gives me the impression it would be similar to
the Songwriter or PrintMusic versions of Finale.

Fritz