Re: [LAU] yoshimi creeps... 0.051

From: Philipp Überbacher <hollunder@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 13 2010 - 18:47:55 EET

Excerpts from cal's message of Wed Jan 13 17:02:43 +0100 2010:
> Sorry folks. As seems to be my custom whenever I put out an update, 0.051
> is broken, hence it's removal from SF (leaving it on graggrag was an oversight).
>
> David Adler wrote:
> > [ ... ]
> > /home/abs/yoshimi/src/yoshimi-0.051/src/MasterUI.h:28:24: error:
> > fltk/Color.h: No such file or directory
>
> Sloppy work on my part, the include needs to be deleted.
>
> [ ... ]
> > $ yoshimi
> > gzopen failed, errno 2, No such file or directory
> > Error, xml file /home/user/.zynaddsubfxXML.cfg could not be loaded or
> > uncompressed
> > BUG!: XMLwrapper::peek() - empty parentstack
> > BUG!: XMLwrapper::peek() - empty parentstack
>
> As someone else mentions, this one has come up before, but I haven't figured it
> out yet (clearly).
>
> The fabulous new recorder start logic in 0.051 is also quite broken. It works
> fine with jack audio + jack midi and alsa audio + alsa midi, but not with jack
> audio + alsa midi or alsa audio + jack midi.
>
> > Thanks for zyn, thanks again for yoshimi,
>
> Given the crap I regularly dish out, you people are incredibly patient and
> tolerant, very much appreciated. Health since Christmas has been ordinary, and
> so has the code I've produced :-(. I think I'm close to the point where I have
> to give this away, but meanwhile I'll fix it as soon as I can.
>
> cheers, Cal

yep 0.051 doesn't even start after a clean install since it seems to
miss a conf file:
 yoshimi
 gzopen failed, errno 2, No such file or directory
 Error, xml file /home/murks/.zynaddsubfxXML.cfg could not be loaded
 or
 uncompressed
 BUG!: XMLwrapper::peek() - empty parentstack
 BUG!: XMLwrapper::peek() - empty parentstack
 Segmentation fault

Thanks for all the effort you put into this Cal.
I wish you best health.

Regards,
Philipp