Re: [LAU] Bye, bye february :-)

From: Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 15 2010 - 01:02:33 EET

frank pirrone wrote:
> Atte André Jensen wrote:
>> frank pirrone wrote:
>> <snip> Who's in the team this year and what are your plans?
>>
> So far
<snip folks>

Nice round-up!

> Of course, the "mission" of Packet-In is all composition, performance,
> and recording done in Linux with F/OSS tools.

That might leave me out, since my favorite weapon these days is renoise,
closed source linux app :-( I could of course leave my pet alone just
this month and use the other fantastic tools available, but there's
still so much for me to explore in renoise that I'd love to dig deeper.

> What were you planning to do?

Instrumental electronica. I've yet to explore the "real" electronica
that doesn't have a melody, but works with moods and variations. Also
I'll try to keep (some) things more agressive than I normally do.

--
Atte
http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk