Re: [LAU] Bye, bye february :-)

From: Carlos Sanchiavedraz <csanchezgs@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 22 2010 - 18:48:50 EET

Last year I didn't have much time and even I was not 100% (let's say)
healthy. I only could put in my two cents with guitars; no other
instruments and just one mix and master. Maybe this year.
But I enjoyed having a great time, with great people and FLOSS-musicians.

So I would encourage you to try an idea, mix, master, or just comment
something in progress; it can trigger other's ideas, mixes, masters.

Greetings.

2010/1/15, Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden>:
> frank pirrone wrote:
>> Atte André Jensen wrote:
>>> frank pirrone wrote:
>>> <snip> Who's in the team this year and what are your plans?
>>>
>> So far
> <snip folks>
>
> Nice round-up!
>
>> Of course, the "mission" of Packet-In is all composition, performance,
>> and recording done in Linux with F/OSS tools.
>
> That might leave me out, since my favorite weapon these days is renoise,
> closed source linux app :-( I could of course leave my pet alone just
> this month and use the other fantastic tools available, but there's
> still so much for me to explore in renoise that I'd love to dig deeper.
>
>> What were you planning to do?
>
> Instrumental electronica. I've yet to explore the "real" electronica
> that doesn't have a melody, but works with moods and variations. Also
> I'll try to keep (some) things more agressive than I normally do.
>
> --
> Atte
>
> http://atte.dk http://modlys.dk

Carlos "sanchiavedraz"