Re: [LAU] oh yoshimi, one more time

From: cal <cal@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 20 2010 - 19:28:48 EET

Folderol wrote:
> [ ... ]
>
> If I can jump in here :)

Of course you can!

> I would very much like to see recent .xmz files remembered as there are
> the only ones I'm really likely to want to re-load.

Yep, that'd be nice. Can't promise I'll actually take it on, but ideas on
how it should look and work would be welcome. You never know, I might just
get motivated to try it.

> ... Having said that
> yoshimi used to remember which was the last bank collection I used, but
> now seems to have developed amnesia :'(
> Thinking about it I remember that not all versions of Zyn remember
> either!

I've been wondering where the 'last bank' recall went to too. I'll look into it.

> And now the good news :D
> No more problems finding banks etc.
> Recording works fine for me. I like the triggering options and
> especially the fact that you get immediate visual feedback of exactly
> what state it is in.

Excellent. I think it really was just you & me that wanted the record facility,
and now we're both happy with it so life's good!

cheers.