Re: [LAU] Beta testers required for jretune

From: Jostein Chr. Andersen <jostein@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 24 2010 - 18:49:52 EET

söndag januari 24 2010 00.37.22 skrev fons@email-addr-hidden:
..
> If you want to test this just drop me a line to get
> the sources.

I post my first initial test here in case other experience the same as I do.

First, a problem: my voice sounds like it is sent thru a chorus-like processor
when I listen. I routed my voice thru another jack connected app just to check
that I had done everything right, no chorus or artifacts on that one.

The good things: I really love that simple interface - excellent! My
(chorused) voice also was in tune.

Can it be my system? Here is what I have:
  Processor: AMD Athlon 64 Dual Core Processor
  Distro: Fedora 10 with CCRMA
  jack: 1.9.3

I did compile it by myself (after a make clean first in order to get rid of
the jretune program in the tarball).

Again, thanks for doing this.

Jostein