Re: [LAU] Beta testers required for jretune

From: Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 25 2010 - 22:28:53 EET

fons@email-addr-hidden wrote:

> Later versions will include a 'tuning' control to
> define the set of expected pitches, and maybe some
> other controls.

Hi Fons!

I played a bit with it and it indeed sounds very good! Actually it
sounds really, really good. I can't hear any coloration, except the to
be expected formant shifts (or whatever the technical term is) when
correcting pitches.

I have the following suggestions:

1) It would be more useful if it could be put to a less strict mode. As
already kinda suggested by others, a threshold (don't correct notes less
out of tune than this) and mayde a portamento/glide length so allow more
subtle corrections. Also a correction percentage would be really, really
nice!

2) A midi input (correct to the incomming midi-note) would be cool.

3) As already mentioned a VST or LADSPA version would allow me to
integrate (automatic setup together with my project) plus automatic
Plugin Delay Compensation would make it much more useful to me. I'm
willing to help with this as much as I can, when the time is right!

--
Atte
http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk