Re: [LAU] Ascension: Music made in Linux

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 29 2010 - 23:40:10 EET

On 01/30/2010 07:44 AM, Bengt Gördén wrote:
> fredag 29 januari 2010 21:03:47 skrev Atte André Jensen:
>
>> david wrote:
>>
>>> That's all I seem to have heard, too, but I only listened through the
>>> first 5 minutes or so.
>>>
>> Same here. Very experimental :-)
>>
> Yes. I do think I here heartbeats. I think it's real heartbeats. I did listen
> with a stethoscope to my first son when my wife was pregnant. This sounds the
> same.

Now I know this is an insult. It is malicious or just trying to be funny?

Maybe try adjusting the levels and you might hear a bit more variation
in the sound palate. If you do and feel like sahring your results it
would be much appreciated.

You could also try skipping through to about 25mins which is my
favourite part of the track.

Cheers.

Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd