Re: [LAU] Ascension: Music made in Linux

From: Bengt Gördén <bengan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 30 2010 - 01:56:01 EET

fredag 29 januari 2010 22:40:10 skrev Patrick Shirkey:
> On 01/30/2010 07:44 AM, Bengt Gördén wrote:
> > fredag 29 januari 2010 21:03:47 skrev Atte André Jensen:
> >>
> >> Same here. Very experimental :-)
> >
> > Yes. I do think I here heartbeats. I think it's real heartbeats. I did
> > listen with a stethoscope to my first son when my wife was pregnant. This
> > sounds the same.
>
> Now I know this is an insult. It is malicious or just trying to be funny?

Insult???? Being funny??? Do you have a problem?? You share your piece. I
think I hear heartbeats that I find interesting and I compare it to one of the
most precious moments of my life. Being funny??? Hey buddy. You don't deserve
it.

And for the record. I sat in a chair in the living room and my wife happened
to hear your sound palate and made a remark that was precisely mine.
.

/bengan