[LAU] Creating a MIDI file

From: lanas <lanas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 30 2010 - 19:17:46 EET

Hello all,

  Our younger son, who is doing stuff with Blender, has asked me to
create a simple .mid file. I have ni idea how to do that. I regularly
use jackd, Ardour, Seq24, jamin, Qsynth, zyn, and such although up to
now I never create a .mid file. I guess I could make a sequence in
Seq24, perhaps using two or three Qsynth instruments. From there, how
would a .mid file be created ? And how can I specify that I want that
and that instrument out of 2 or 3 playing these and these notes ?

Cheers.